Tuesday 25 November 2014

MAHA November 2014

Just enjoy some of the pictures taken during the visit to the exhibition yesterday. I didn't get to go to all sections. I went to Laman Sayur and Herba and spent like few hours there only. To those who have not gone...if you have chance do visit it. It's worth the trip!















Giler tengok I tell you... Tu semua gambar with my "sayur models". Even the place to buy all the pokok and plants pun tak sempat nak tengok lama. Will go again this Saturday with my sis to jadi giler some more. :)

4 comments:

  1. Memang 1 hari macam tak habis nak pusing semua.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Memang tak cukup round. Esok dengar they all buat lelong. Tapi orang mesti ramai kan.

      Delete
  2. Mengapa kat sabah tak de mcm ni. Boleh rambang mata ni tengok...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come over la to this side..holiday sekali. But this event hanya once in two years. Miss this one you Tunggu 2016 Ya! :) Memang rambang mata I tell you. Kena bawak lorry baru puas hati

      Delete