Thursday 6 November 2014

Does Anyone Know?

If this a ladybird n considered a friend in a garden? If not nak zap zap aje cos semalam I realised my pokok kedondong yg sedang berbunga rancak ada some kind of pest underneath the leaves. Sampai kerekot kerekot daun n berbelang belang pucuk kedondong tu. I apa lagi, Zas! Zas! Gunting yg kerinting tu. Cuma worried a bit cos I have read in one of the blogs mentioning that her kedondong tree also got hit by the same type of pest...black in colour like flea and nest like a web white in colour.

And if this ladybird a friend to a garden...Then I will be happily letting them mate and "propagate" on their own rent free at Falraisi's garden. :)

A friend or a foe?
The development of the kedondong tree. Cepatlah buah besar...nak krup krap rangup sedapppnya...



No comments:

Post a Comment