Saturday 29 November 2014

Deep Fried Basil

I tell you...just happen to stumble into this treat when wanted to fry chicken drummets for my son. Purposely putting the whole bunch of shoot inside the pan for additional flavour n scent...then took it n just felt like taking a bite and Walla!!! Whoaa super nice n crunchy. Mungkin dah ada yg buat ni before but I didn't know n honestly tak tahu gak nak buat apa ngan basil yg dah merimbun. Now I got this to enjoy! Hehee...

So, today buat nasi lemak and ambik more of the basil shoots n deep fry aje without any seasoning. Makan ngan nasi. Sedap I tell u... For those yg tak suka sayur or anak yg fussy eater when it comes to veges.. I think u can try this n put inside rice. My 3 year old son ngup ngap laju aje.

Fresh from garden

Tak yah salut tepung. Kurang sikit carbo to those yg nak kurus cam saya :)

1 comment: