Saturday 25 October 2014

Many Thanks To Miss Kebunbahagia

Today I had the chance to meet the owner of the blog kebunbahagia - Ms D and I presumed her hubby n kid with her. To self collect my seeds and was surprised with the amount of freebies which she gave away to me. And salah satu is the beloved akar som! Thank you Diana for your generosity and seriously I don't know how to repay your kindness.. May you and your family life will prosper even more and granted with good health and wealth.. Aminnnn.

Anyway, here are some of the freebies given by Diana.

Nangka akan jadi masak lemak. Kelapa tu tak sure lagi nak buat apa.

Akar som still in paper bag. Balik terus snap gambar
And these are the purchased seeds which I just can't wait to start germinating!
Variety of seeds. Eeii...memang tak sabar.
Those who are interested, can visit her website to find out more. Kebunbahagia Ms Diana Thanks Diana! You do look like a friend of mine whose name is Diana too and from Sabah too :)

2 comments:

  1. Salam Maal Hijrah Sha,

    Thank you for coming to self-collect the goods.
    Kalau rajin kelapa tu bolehlah cuba buat Virgin Coconut Oil homemade.
    Nangka muda masak lomak cili api best.

    Happy Gardening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! Will do for sure and the outside think I will use for mulching.

      Delete