Friday 12 September 2014

Just a mumble..

Sometimes at some points in life we do feel that we are a bit lost. I don't know if it applies to any of you out there...but it surely hits me once a while.

People think that when we smile and when we seem to be sailing through life, it means that we are free from troubles and worries. But there is a phrase that states..Still water runs deep. Nobody knows what may lie at the bottom of a deep ocean.

Sometimes its much easier to handle other people's problems than ours. It's easier to see the outside than to see the inside. To figure out what's actually going to be found or stumbled by us along the path of our lives. To live but not to know.

I used to tell my sister to view life as simplest as she could whenever she wonders about things. To take it as easy as one's could. To dig up the positives among the negatives. Sometimes I know she buys the advice but sometimes I do know that the question still remains. It's not as easy as it may sound for sure.

And, at times I do wonder if we are just doing things by a completed planned script...each one with his or her own story to live by. A story to live and to tell as we go along step by step...not knowing where it might lead even a second before.

Oh heck! I am going deeper and deeper like a lost submarine now. Better head to surface now. It's all just a matter of time...




No comments:

Post a Comment