Tuesday 13 January 2015

Johnson's Up Down Day Diet - Dieting Can Be Fun!

Heheee...today side track sikit from usual topic of kebun. As of yesterday I am starting on this diet similar to intermittent fasting. Satu hari makan very very sikit and satu hari normal makan. Let's see how it fares for me cos I really do need to lose weight somehow. A lot of weight! Musibah enjoying food too much wrongly for couple of years. Jealous sungguh ngan orang yg boleh makan banyak tapi tak gemuk. :(

So, yesterday was my first "fast day" aka DD in Juddding's term. My calorie restriction is around 400. Know what I ate?
My supplements during DD - Memang tak lapar
Breakfast - 2 scoops of New Image Shape up (118 cal), Lunch the same (118). And dinner was one apple, one boiled egg, few layers of green lettuce and a sliver of light mayo (130 calorie) and tonnes of plain water. Total 366 calorie. Wow! That's truly low for a food lover like me.

Dinner. Don't scream and say What is THAT!! 😝

Today...Yipee! My normal eating day aka Up Day. Max calorie for my current weight etc in order to lose is 1750 cal. So, tonnes of food to gobble up.


Breakfast - egg, tomato, lettuce n mayo salad with cup of milk coffee.


Lunch - Kuew tiau goreng ayam with chili flakes (494 calorie) Yummy! Tapi tak habis pun makan sebab too much la..


Dinner....Tak tahu la nak makan apa. Maybe capati n sardine kot. Sedap gak kan. And one bowl of salad...hmmm bila diet asyik fikir pasal makan aje. Time tak diet pun sama gak. Ahaks!

Concept behind it is very simple actually. One day u fast one day u don't. Your weekly calorie intake will somehow average to around 1000-1500. This way a diet is sustainable for a long run rather than feeling too deprived of food for too long. Well, hope it works for me. Satu hari makan satu hari tak makan. Boleh kot... :)

Will keep you all posted ye. 

3 comments:

  1. Menu sihat otak pun cergas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tak bolehlah kalau tak makan.
    Tapi kalau penat sangat tak selera pula makan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heheee..Carlz n Diana...rasanya dah terbang diet ni. Bila travel banyak nak diet pun payahlah... :(

    ReplyDelete